So, in the end of February I got a new job! I am actually excited about this one. I am the new website/publication designer, information specialist, and editor for the Utah Association of Conservation Districts. Check it out here: http://www.uacd.org/.
It's right in my realm of interest. I get to work with farmers and conservationists (which are not the same as environmentalists, FYI). I think it will be a great job for me, and it will be great to have a state job on my resume.
More details to come as things happen.
UPDATE 5/24: So, I had been a little reluctant to even apply for a new job. Changes stress me out completely. But, I felt this was one that I needed to apply for once I saw it on the job board. Turns out this was a good thing. A very good thing. Morrell Agro Industries downsized early this year, and my job there was the latest victim. I think that I was being watched out for, because I need my jobs, even if they are only part time, to get by.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment