What a fun day! On Saturday, Landon, Bryce, Heather, Michelle, and I headed down to Spanish Fork early to go to the Festival of Colors. We met up with Jake and Melissa and their friends there. The festival is the Hare Krishna celebration of spring, and basically it's just a bunch of music and people throwing colored chalk all over each other. It was a blast, although, the next time I will be sure to wear a mask over my nose so I don't sneeze out colored dust again.
After the festival, we went to the mall to wander about, even all colorful. We bought some movie tickets, cleaned up a bit, and then we went to Five Guys Burger & Fries, which was actually pretty good. We were basically just wasting time so that we could go to the Hunger Games movie, which had come out the day before. (I kinda thought we were like the Capitol people, since we were all bright, haha.) It was worth the wait and one of the best movie adaptations I've seen.

1 comments:
That always looked like fun when I was living in Utah but since I never actually leave the house I never made it. :) It looks like it was a ton of fun though!
Post a Comment