I got the job! Woowho! I must admit that I am slightly nervous, but that's what happens whenever I have to deal with a new change. It should be a really good thing, though. I am supposed to work for about 20 hours a week, mostly from home. I will be interviewing people and researching places and projects. It will be my job to create a blog and write about everything that is going on. So, now I have two jobs. I should be good to go, for at least a little while. :-)
I found out that I had the job last Friday I think, so I celebrated on Monday but going up to Beaver again. It was a fabulous day! No lines, the sun was shining, two new feet of snow, lots of powder....great day, even if I was up there alone. I managed to even land my first rail - it was sweet. We'll ignore the fact that it was a really small one, lol. ;-) I worked on jumps and tree runs, too. I literally boarded until my legs burned and gave out. :-) I've decided that I need to come down to Salt Lake sometime and go to a bigger resort. So, if anyone wants to go, you should let me know.
I'll eventually get someone to come boarding with me, so I can get some pictures.
The rest of my week was relatively unexciting...I cleaned, worked my campus job, played around. Did I mention I'm on a old movie kick? I think I watched three Audrey Hepburn movies this week, as well as "Some Like it Hot" with Marilyn Monroe, and it was hilarious! Plus, a magician came to FHE last, which totally brought back memories of Landon and I putting on magic shows. We had lots of fun back then. :-)
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm super excited for you. You will be great at that job. It sounds like a good fit. Plus I love your apartment. Are you loving living there?
Congrats on the job! That's great news and should keep you quite busy. Good luck and way to go on landing the rail too. :)
Wait, what's the job? I mean, congrats for sure! But what are your two jobs? or did i not read far enough down? But that is awesome, way to go! Although, i'm not sure i'm your friend anymore if you keep hitting the resorts without me. Let me know when you want to come to SLC, i've got a pass to the Canyons i want to use.
What a nice looking apartment, and a cute picture of you too. So do 2 half jobs make one whole one? Which one do you like better? Working from home sounds nice. Have fun with the skiing.
Post a Comment