Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

So there is a plus side to not having a full-time job....

.... you can play a lot more. :)

I don't really have any pictures from my adventures as of late, but it's been fun. I'll work on taking more pictures.

First, I finally got around to seeing Avatar this week. I had seen the trailer a long time ago, and I was excited about it.... fantasy and sci-fi movies tend to be my favorites... but I couldn't get anyone to come with me. Heather finally came with me this week, and I LOVED it. Admitting this may make me even more of a nerd, but that's okay. :) The 3-D was great, as well.

And then there's always dancing on Wednesday nights. I'm part of the country swing club at USU, and I must admit that it is some of the most fun I've had in Logan. I didn't think it would be at first, but I was proved wrong.

It also finally snowed this week!! yay! Over two new feet of snow in the mountains so I finally got to go snowboarding! It was so much fun to play in the powder with my friends. I'm a little bruised, but it was so worth it. I remember now how much I missed snowboarding.

On a side note, I had an interview this week. It's a historian position in town, so if I got the job I would be writing about the company's projects, updating the website, and things like that. It's actually the third one I've had with this company so wish me luck!

Now, I realize that blog posts need pictures, so here are some from my trip home a few weeks ago. :)




5 comments:

rodent said...

Good luck with the interview! That's always exciting. And it's true I do enjoy pictures in blogs. :) I'm glad the family and the cat look well. I hope you're having fun - try not to get too bruised. :)

princess jen said...

I'm super excited for you!! I really hope you get this job. It will make funding all your new adventures that much easier. You are such an amazing woman. I miss you!

Super Daysh said...

I always loved being job-less for a little while- it gave me time to play and pester my mom at home. Good luck with the job hunt, but be sure to keep enjoying the free time- because when that job comes...kiss your free time goodbye! :)

Mythreesons said...

Good luck with the interviews! I'm sorry I didn't even realize you had joined the blogging sphere! I love more family updates! And enjoy the free time while you have it... it is far too fleeting..
You look beautiful in those pictures, by the way :)

Lady of the Rings said...

You're not a nerd! I loved Avatar, too. Almost more than Lord of the Rings and that's saying a lot.
Good luck with the interview!