Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

The next six months should be fun...

Notice anything different in this picture?



Good! Because you shouldn't! :-)

My mom decided that this would be the perfect time to put me back in braces. Yes, those fabulously shiney metal pieces glued to your teeth that do naught but cause pain as they push your teeth around.

Oh well, I did have one crooked tooth on the bottom that was causing the rest of my front teeth to begin to tilt. The orthodontist said that it would get worse, so I figured better now than later. And the braces are only on the bottom, and it's only for six months this time! I suppose I can handle that, lol.


I'll remember to wear my retainers this time around...

2 comments:

princess jen said...

At least it's only 6 months!!! How is your job going?

Super Daysh said...

Oh...no fun at all!! My orthodontist told me I'd only have braces for 9 months....2 years later I got them off. And like you, I didn't wear my retainers. I should get braces on my bottom teeth too...but I really, really, really don't want to. Good luck and go you for being brave enough to go through that again!