Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A time of Thanks

November brought the first snows of the year. Not much, but some. It was enough to roll around some snowballs in the leaves and make a snowman. Landon named him pumpkin head. They kind of look alike don't they? ;-)

Thanksgiving was also good this year. I wasn't nearly as lonely as I was the last few years. My brothers were here, and Heather came over. We played some games. I cooked the turkey and made some pie. Landon and Bryce helped cook, too, and Grandma and Grandpa didn't have to lift a finger. It was our treat to them.

2 comments:

Alysia said...

That's awesome! I have never cooked a Turkey. You're amazing. geesh. That sounds like a super fun Thanksgiving and a very lucky set of Grandparents. Were your parents jealous??

Kandi said...

haha, yeah my parents were probably jealous. It was just them and Kelsie at home. It was a learning experience for all of us to cook this year, for sure. :)