October in Logan is usually a pretty fun time. The corn mazes are all mapped out. The pumpkins are ready for craving. It's the time for bonfires and the first hot chocolate of the year. There's lots of fun activities going on.
I think our pumpkins turned out well this year. :)
Since there was still no snow in October, we also took an afternoon to head up the Crimson Trail. I love this hike in the fall. It's relatively cool and the leaves are changing colors, and since the hike is only four miles or so it can be done in a couple hours.
We also took my camera out to test it in the fall colors. I love the changing colors here in Utah, since it's something that never really happened at home. Isn't it pretty?
I didn't do anything for Halloween, but I'm kind of a bum that way, lol.



1 comments:
you crack me up. you do so many fun things all the time and then the "holidays" come around and you don't do anything. I think you're just a rebel. :) I miss the fall colors!! Utah always had such beautiful colors, and in S.C. it's all just dead all Fall and Winter long. your pictures look really good, must have a cool new lens!
Post a Comment