Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A visit from Pops

Right before fall semester started at USU, Dad came down to Logan to visit for a week. He was bringing down the boys and a car loaded with junk, trailing along a Bug.

I tried to get Dad to fix some things on my car and at my apartment, but that was slow going. I think he was more interested in playing while he was in town.

So, we hiked up Mt. Naomi, which is one of my favorite hikes up Logan Canyon. It was beautiful day, and we were on top of the peak by eight-thirty in the morning. I'm not sure how many times I've been to the top of Naomi, but it's worth it everytime.


Bryce had a freshmen orientation class that week, and I had to work, unfortunately. So, Dad and Landon played around some more. We did all, however, get to mini-golfing, along with our cousin Michelle.



I love spending time with my family. I really miss them when they're not around. So, I'm really glad that my little brothers are here for the next year. It will give me someone to play with. :)

0 comments: