On Saturday, I decided I needed a break from Logan, so I convinced Heather to head down to Salt Lake with me. We weren't quite sure what to do, but we figured SLC was bigger than Logan and we could come up with something to do.
We finally decided to go to the Hogle Zoo. I hadn't been there since I was a very little kid. I don't rememember very much about it even. But, I'd been having a bad week and just seeing all of the animals made my mood lift. :) It was actually a lot of fun, even though it was stupidly hot.
We then went out to the mall and for lunch at Applebees. Luckily, I had no money left, so I couldn't buy anything else. :)

1 comments:
That's awesome! What a fun trip - I love going to the zoo - animals just have a way of making me happy too. I'm sorry your week wasn't so great leading up to the trip though - thank goodness for animal therapy. :)
Post a Comment