Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

It's my birthday again! Yay! Although, I cannot believe I am 25. That seems like a foreign number. I even get to go to the "25 or Better" activities now, hahaha. Yeeeah....that probably won't happen. ;)

So, Dad came up to Logan again this week to help drive the boys back to Forks after USU let out for the summer. He and the boys helped Gramps reshingle the entire roof during the week, which was quite a project. But, I know that Gramps appreciated all of the help. And, I even got Dad to help fix a few things on my car and at my apartment. It's always nice to have a Dad around, if even for a few days. :)

I had a BBQ with friends on Saturday in Gram's backyard, which was fun. Then I had a birthday party on Sunday with the family. I did have to convince Dad to stick around for the weekend and my birthday, but it was good to actually have lots of family around for my birthday for the first time in awhile.


AND, I MADE MINON CUPCAKES!!! They were the best!

Birthday Interview:

1. What are some of your favorite foods? Oh, I love pasta! And, bread. And, chocolate. And, pickles. And, cheetos. Just maybe not together...

2. What's your favorite color? Easy. Purple and green.

3. What things make you happy? I like the rain, purring cats, and, of course, my family.

4. What makes you sad? Being alone.

5. What are your favorite movies or TV shows? Right now I'm kinda into "Once Upon A Time". I just love the whole fantasy thing.

6. What are your favorite books? I just finished re-reading the Hunger Games. I really relate to Katniss, so I've enjoyed those books. Now, I just need a new series to read.

1 comments:

rodent said...

25! That's awesome - and it's even nicer that you had family around to celebrate with you. Plus your minion cupcakes were seriously awesome!