Oh! This could be... fun? Well, yes, for the most part. :-)
A couple times each year my dad's brother and sisters all get together to work on their family history for a weekend. Uh, this is usually an event I avoid. Not that I don't love my family, because I certainly do, but that weekend just seems like too much stress for me. But...over Marthin Luther King, Jr. Day this year, they decided to do their family history weekend in the Salt Lake area. So, I really couldn't miss the chance to go and see my dad. Plus... there was a free ski ticket involved. ;)
So, spent that Friday up at Park City with a bunch of the family. It was soo much fun! I have really missed my snowboard. This was the first opportunity I've had to go snowboarding all season, and only the second time I have used my brand new board.
But, I grabbed my cousin Jared and headed back to my uncle's house that monday afternoon. We were celebrating my Dad's 50th birthday that night. Crazy! My dad is now 50. Well, I am still young, and that is all that matters. ;-) It was fun, and I "think" we may have actually suprised him.
I love my family. :)

1 comments:
i'm really glad we got to hang out over that weekend, i had a blast! We need to get another ski trip in!
Post a Comment