Yes, I am going to have to play just a little bit of catch up here...but, it's only a few weeks back so this shouldn't be too long of a post.
In the end of July, Kelsie came to Logan (I like to say that she came here just to see me) to go to her first EFY with our cousin Sierra. I think she enjoyed herself, but you'll have to ask her for more details about that.
But, when it came time to take Kelsie to the airport to fly home, I decided to go home, too. I really needed the break from Logan, to get out and be somewhere else. Mostly, I think that I was a little homesick, and I wanted to see my family. Being a thousand miles away is really, really hard sometimes.
So, I flew to Seattle with Kelsie, and I got to stay there for a little over a week. It was a fabulous. And, I have to note the perk of my job. I didn't even have to tell my boss I was leaving....I can work from anywhere.
Bryce, Mom, and I went out to Rialto beach, so that I could see my ocean. We ate some lunch at Three Rivers, which I always love. I was, however, a little disappointed that they had expanded their serving area to include a Twilight-themed nook. Oh well, such is Forks these days. I suppose I am going to have to get over my thorough dislike of Twilight and learn to put up with it.
Now, I am awaiting Christmas when I go home to visit again.

2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good trip home!! Your photos are gorgeous and I'm sad that Twilight had to ruin your sweet little town.
That sounds like a perfect trip home. I could almost smell the ocean in your pictures! That job does sound mighty perfect for those times when you want to run home for a quick family fix@!
Post a Comment